Information about the annual performance of the CYPC is contained within the ACT Human Rights Commission Annual Report. Copies of the Commission's Annual Reports can be found by here.
The CYPC also produces an Annual Summary Report, which only contains information about the CYPC (and not the rest of the Commission).
Copies of CYPC Annual Summary Reports can be found by clicking on the following links:
A brochure which provides more information about the CYPC is available for download.
The CYPC has released, or been involved in, a number of other publications, including:
- Because It's A Serious Matter: Talking with students about disability
- Ride Or Walk To School: A game plan to encourage active travel in ACT schools
- Helpings: Real food for young people by young people
- Read2Me: A book of classic rhymes illustrated by children and young people
- The ACT Youth Justice System: A report to the ACT Legislative Assembly by the ACT Human Rights Commission
- The ACT Youth Justice System: A report to young people by the ACT Human Rights Commission
- Family Violence...it's wrong: A message to the young people of Canberra
- What Australian Kids Say About Their World: A collection of quotes and artwork by children and young people
- A Big Colouring Book
- Why Girls Are Important
- Just Change The Channel: Children's views on caring, happiness and respect
- How Australian Kids See The World: Commemorating 20 years of the UN Convention on the Rights of the Child
For further information about any of these publications, please contact the CYPC on 62052222, or at ACTkids@act.gov.au. Copies of some of the publications are available on request.